A Home Away From Home
- ‘Home away from home’ for boarders.
- Green environs and plush facilities
- Multicultural community experiences
- Safe, supportive and professional environment
- Fresh, hygienic, homely food
- An ambience for all round development of the child
- Qualified and compassionate wardens and teachers
- Exclusive, independent quarters for boys & girls
- Well appointed rooms with hot water facility
- Fresh, hygienic and nutritious food prepared by in-house chefs
- Extensive food menu, regularly refreshed
- Exclusive arrangement with a prominent hospital in the city in case of emergencies
- Round the clock security deployment, with both guards and CCTV Cameras at the hostel.
- Stringent procedures for issue of Out-Passes and visitation to the hostel.
- 24×7 generator backup facility for power outages.
- Personalized attention for each boarder, from the resident Principal and Teaching staff.
- Weekly boarding – Students go home at weekends.
- Flexi-boarding – Students can opt to be weekly boarders.
- Full time boarding – Students go home during long vacations.
boarding schools in Kerala
“The potential possibilities of any child are the most intriguing and stimulating in all creation.”- Ray L. Wilbur. Every child is unique with a sea of treasure lying underneath, waiting to be discovered, and polished so that it can shine its best. Trivandrum International School, the best boarding school in Kerala promises you just that; we promise to bring out the best version of your child under our guidance and support. TRINS aims to mould students from young leaders of the future by building their self-confidence, sensitivity, and responsibility with a lifelong passion for learning and caring. Apart from the IB curriculum, our boarding facility guarantees the children a feeling of a home away from home, with an aim for the overall development of the child. The top-of-the-line boarding infrastructure with spacious rooms, 3 students per room, en suite washroom facility and well-appointed rooms with hot water facility ensures the best stay-in experience for the students. The health of our students stands prior, hence we serve fresh, hygienic and nutritious food prepared by in-house chefs which is out of an extensive food menu which is regularly refreshed from time to time. We assure personalized attention and care for each boarder, from the resident Principal and Teaching staff. The boarders’ weekends are planned with leisure trips to museums, art galleries, cinemas, exhibitions and other performances to give them an experience of the local culture, thus augmenting their communal outlook. Outstation trips to nearby hill stations and cities are planned on long weekends. Thus, TRINS stands arguably the best choice as a residential school for your child in Kerala.