Opportunities at TRINS
If you are innovative and committed, a good team player, continuous learner looking for great job opportunities, TRINS welcomes you to our family of highly skilled and professional teaching faculty.
**PYP HRT vacancy**
IB PYP Home Room Teacher
The role of the IB Primary Years Teacher (Grade 1 – 5) is to build and maintain a successful Primary Years Programme (PYP) within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
- Liaise with the Head of Primary School and PYP Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences
- Post Graduate degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior IB PYP experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with international exposure.
Post Graduate in Mathematics with at least 2 years experience teaching in the Cambridge or IB Curriculum. Should have excellent communication skills
Computer Science Teacher
Post Graduate in computer science with at least 2 years of experience in teaching the Cambridge or IB curriculum. should have excellent communication skills and programming knowledge.
If you are a recent post graduate in any subject, and want to step into an International teaching career with Kerala's leading school, please send a cover letter and your CV to us.
Must have Masters in Library and a minimum of 2 years experience as School Librarian. Excellent English Communication Skills
A post graduate in French, or A2 level from Alliance Francaise. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years teaching experience in the Cambridge or IB curriculum.
We are looking for a passionate and dependable IGCSE and IBDP Spanish teacher
Our expectations of the Spanish teacher are the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MA or minimum B2 level certification in Spanish
- 2 to 5 years of experience in teaching Spanish
- Familiar with IB and IGCSE curriculum
- Developing lesson plans and curricula based on the IBDP and IGCSE language guides
- Practical knowledge of conducting online classes using tools as Google meet, Google classroom, Padlet, Nearpod or Zoom.
- Willingness to relocate to Kerala