Opportunities at TRINS
If you are innovative and committed, a good team player, continuous learner looking for great job opportunities, TRINS welcomes you to our family of highly skilled and professional teaching faculty.
IB PYP Home Room Teacher
The role of the IB Primary Years Teacher (Grade 1 – 5) is to build and maintain a successful Primary Years Programme (PYP) within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Design, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
- Liaise with the Head of Primary School and PYP Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences
- Post Graduate degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior IB PYP experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with international exposure.
Post Graduate in Mathematics with at least 2 years experience teaching in the Cambridge or IB Curriculum. Should have excellent communication skills
Post Graduate in Geography with at least 2 years experience teaching in the Cambridge or IB Curriculum. Should have excellent communication skills
Business Studies and Economics
Post Graduate in Business Studies or Economics. If majoring in Business Studies, Economics should have been a minor and vice versa. Should have excellent communication skills and at least 2 years experience in the Cambridge or IB Curriculum.
If you are a recent post graduate in any subject, and want to step into an International teaching career with Kerala's leading school, please send a cover letter and your CV to us.
A post graduate in French, or A2 level from Alliance Francaise. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years teaching experience in the Cambridge or IB curriculum.