Secondary School - IGCSE
At the end of Class 8, students make the choice whether to follow the :
- ICSE or
- Cambridge International Examination’s IGCSE curriculum
for the next two years.
Both empower the students to progress to either the CIE A-levels or the IBDP.
This curriculum is Affiliated to the Cambridge Assessment International Education (www.cambridgeinternational.org)
The faculty helps the students and their parents make an informed choice of subjects taking into account the interests of the students and their plans for University education.
The subjects offered in IGCSE are:
- Group I: English, Hindi, French & German
- Group II: History/ Economics/ Geography & Global Perspectives
- Group III: Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Group IV: Mathematics
- Group V: Art & Design, Computer Science
Meaningful and rich assignments for accentuating learning experience are an integral part of the curriculum. Grading is on an eight-point scale (A*–G) and grades A to E are equivalent to O Level grades A to E.